Terms as of January 2023
GroSource, LLC. (“The GroSource Network (TGN)” or “we”) operates grosource.com, which is a social marketing and networking platform that allows Members and clients (Partners, Affiliates, and Link associates “P.A.L.”) to create unique personal profiles online in order to search, research, and communicate with local citizens and businesses. The services offered by TGN include any GroSource Network-branded URL (“GroSource Websites”), TGN messaging services (including, without limitation, instant messaging, private messaging, and email services), TGN video services, TGN developer services, TGN mobile services, and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by TGN in connection with TGN’s business (collectively, the “TGN Services”). TGN sites are currently hosted within the United States.
TGN reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time and from time to time, and each such modification shall be effective upon posting on or to TGN sites and public announcements. All material modifications will apply prospectively. Your continued use of TGN Services following any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by and your acceptance of the Agreement as so modified. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement and to abide by all Applicable Law, you must discontinue use of TGN Services immediately. You may receive a copy of this Agreement by contacting us at email@example.com .
Use of TGN Services and registration to be a Member or P.A.L. Associate for TGN Services (“Membership or P.A.L. Associate Account”) is void where prohibited. By using TGN Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older; and (d) your use of TGN Services does not violate any Applicable Law. Your profile / information may be deleted and your Membership or Account may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 18 years of age, if we believe that you are under 18 years of age and you represent yourself as 18 or older, or if we believe you are over 18 and represent yourself as under 18.
P.A.L. Associates understands and agrees through this Agreement and in conjunction with required additional contracts and agreements associated with P.A.L. Associate Membership or Accounts.
This Agreement, and any posted revision to this Agreement, shall remain in full force and effect while you use TGN Services or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Member’s Account Settings page. P.A.L. Associates are required to abide by additional contracts, authorized amendments, and agreements in conjunction with and beyond the terms listed herein. TGN may terminate Memberships or P.A.L. Accounts at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. Furthermore, TGN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including, without limitation, private messages, emails and instant messages (collectively, “messages”)) by you, or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of TGN Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. In addition, TGN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reassign or rename your profile URL. TGN expressly reserves the right to remove your profile / information and/or deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of TGN Services if TGN determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated this Agreement or pose a threat to TGN, its employees, business partners, Users and/or the public. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect without limitation.
You acknowledge that TGN reserves the right to charge for any portion of TGN Services and to change its fees (if any) from time to time in its discretion. If TGN terminates your Membership/Account because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of fees or payments (if any).
When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify TGN immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
Use by Members
TGN Services are for the personal use of Members and may only be used for direct commercial purposes if they are specifically endorsed or authorized by TGN. TGN reserves the right to remove commercial content in its sole discretion. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of TGN Services, including, without limitation, collecting usernames, user id numbers, and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to TGN Services, or employing third party promotional sites or software to promote profiles or information for monetary gain, is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of unauthorized data collection or solicitation may be removed from Member profiles/information without notice or explanation and may result in termination of Membership privileges. TGN reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of TGN Services.
Use by P.A.L. Associates
TGN Services pertaining to P.A.L. Associates are provided as agreed by separate contracted agreements as well as in conjunction with the terms of this agreement. P.A.L Associate users acknowledge through use and additional contracts that may supersede the terms agreed upon within this agreement to the restrictions, scrutiny, and agreed upon inspection of their business services, member interaction, and commitment to excellence. P.A.L. Associates are defined as managed extensions, business entities, or services of TGN services provided as a service to members of TGN Services.
Proprietary Rights in Content on TGN
- TGN does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you transmit, submit, display or publish (“post”) on, through or in connection with TGN Services. After posting your Content on, through or in connection with TGN Services, you continue to retain any such rights that you may have in your Content, subject to the limited license herein. By posting any Content on, through or in connection with TGN Services, you hereby grant to TGN a limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content solely on, through or in connection with TGN Services, including, without limitation, through TGN Services to applications, widgets, websites or mobile, desktop or other services which are linked with your TGN account (collectively, “Linked Services”), including, without limitation, distributing part or all of TGN Services and any Content included therein, in any media formats and through any media channels, except that Content marked “private” will not be distributed by TGN outside TGN Services and Linked Services. This limited license does not grant TGN the right to sell or otherwise distribute your Content outside of TGN Services or Linked Services. After you remove your Content from TGN Services we reserve the right to continue distribution based on the consent openly awarded by posting or submitting content to TGN or Linked Services under the acknowledge limited license agreement granted by accepting the terms of this agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand and agree that once Content is distributed to a Linked Service or incorporated into other aspects of TGN Services, TGN is under no obligation to delete or ask other Users or a Linked Service to delete that Content, and therefore it may continue to appear and be used indefinitely.
- The license you grant to TGN is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to TGN), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that TGN is not required to pay you or anyone else deriving rights from you for the use on TGN Services of the Content that you post), sub licensable (so that TGN is able to use its affiliates, subcontractors and other partners such as Internet content delivery networks and wireless carriers to provide TGN Services), and worldwide (because the Internet and TGN Services are global in reach).
- • You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on, through or in connection with TGN Services, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this agreement the posting of your Content on, through or in connection with TGN Services and/or Linked Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person or entity by reason of the use of any Content posted by you on or through TGN Services and/or Linked Services.
- TGN Services contain Content of TGN (“TGN Content”). TGN Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and TGN owns and retains all rights in TGN Content and TGN Services. TGN hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sub licensable license to reproduce, share, and display TGN Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing TGN Website and using TGN Services.
- TGN Services contain Content of Users and other TGN licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell or otherwise use any Content appearing on or through TGN Services.
- TGN performs technical functions necessary to offer TGN Services, including, but not limited to, the technical processing and transmission of email communications to perform the email service, and transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout TGN Services. In addition, you agree and acknowledge that TGN may send messages including, but not limited to, notifications, special offers, promotions, commercial advertisements, and marketing materials, in connection with TGN Services. You can control what type of communications you receive from TGN Services by logging into your account and choosing the appropriate notifications settings or by following the unsubscribe instructions contained at the bottom of commercial emails.
- TGN reserves the right to limit the storage capacity of Content that you post on, through or in connection with TGN Services.
Content Posted or Shared
Please choose carefully the information that you post or share on, through or in connection with TGN Services and that you provide to other Users. Your TGN profile / information may not include any form of Prohibited Content, as outlined in this agreement below. Despite this prohibition, information, materials, products or services provided by other TGN Members (for instance, in their profiles) or Linked Services may, in whole or in part, be unauthorized, impermissible or otherwise violate this Agreement, and TGN assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of TGN Services by any person or Linked Service, please click on the “Contact TGN” or the “Report Abuse” link at the bottom of TGN Website pages.
- TGN may reject, refuse to post or delete any Content for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, Content that in the sole judgment of TGN violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights of any person or entity, or harm or threaten the safety of any person or entity. TGN assumes no responsibility for monitoring TGN Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time TGN chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor TGN Services, TGN nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you post or share on, through or in connection with any of TGN Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users.
The following are examples of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on, through or in connection with TGN Services. TGN reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in TGN’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including, without limitation, removing the offending Content from TGN Services, terminating the Membership of such violators and/or reporting such Content or activities to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that, in the sole discretion of TGN:
- is patently offensive or promotes or otherwise incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- solicits or is designed to solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- publicly posts or shares information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits or is designed to solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from TGN such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted or shared without that person’s consent;
- for band, comedy, filmmaker and other profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the profile; or
- violates or attempts to violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
- The following are examples of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on TGN Website and through your use of TGN Services. TGN reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in TGN’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including, without limitation, terminating your Membership and/or reporting such activity or Content to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- criminal or tortious activity, including, but not limited to, child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, defamation, stalking, spamming, spimming, sendingof viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the unauthorized or impermissible use of TGN Services. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, TGN reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which TGN deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send or cause to send (directly or indirectly) unsolicited bulk messages, status or mood updates, bulletins or other unauthorized commercial communications of any kind through TGN Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to TGN, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay TGN $75 for each actual or intended recipient of such unsolicited message, status or mood update, bulletin or other unauthorized commercial communication you send through TGN Services;
- circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person in circumventing or modifying any security technology or software that is part of TGN Services;
- activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
- modifying, copying, distributing, downloading, scraping or transmitting in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, any Content from TGN Services other than your Content which you legally post on, through or in connection with TGN Services;
- providing or using “tracking” or monitoring functionality in connection with TGN Services, including, without limitation, to identify other Users’ views, actions or other activities on TGN Services;
- covering or obscuring the banner advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on your personal profile page, or any TGN page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
- any automated use of the system, such as, but not limited to, using scripts to add friends or send comments, messages, status or mood updates, blogs or bulletins;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on TGN Services or the networks or services connected to TGN Services;
- impersonating or attempting to impersonate TGN or a TGN employee, administrator or moderator, another Member, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of email addresses associated with or of any of the foregoing);
- for band, comedy, filmmaker and other profiles containing a TGN player, copying the code for your TGN Player and embedding it (or directing others to embed it) anywhere other than in your band profile on TGN;
- using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- selling or otherwise transferring your profile, your email address or URL;
- using or distributing any information obtained from TGN Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person or entity, or attempting to do the same;
- displaying an unauthorized commercial advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity through the unauthorized or impermissible use of TGN Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, links to e-commerce sites not authorized by TGN, posting status or mood updates, blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, selecting or creating a profile with a commercial purposes or acting as an unauthorized or non-qualified P.A.L. Associate, or sending messages with a commercial purpose;
- relaying email from a third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party;
- using invalid or forged headers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to or through TGN’s computer systems, or otherwise misrepresenting yourself or the source of any message or Content;
- using any automated system, including, but not limited to, scripts or bots in order to harvest email addresses or other data from TGN Website for the purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material;
- engaging in, either directly or indirectly, or encouraging others to engage in, click-throughs generated through any manner that could be reasonably interpreted as coercive, incentivized, misleading, malicious, or otherwise fraudulent; or
- using TGN Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all Applicable Law.
Protecting Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property
TGN respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that our users do the same. You may not upload, embed, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person or entity. It is TGN’s policy to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the membership of repeat infringers.
If you believe your work has been copied and posted on or through TGN Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send TGN’s Administrative Staff a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information: (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (b) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on TGN Services (providing the URL(s) of the claimed infringing material satisfies this requirement); (c) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (f) your physical or electronic signature. Contact TGN’s Administrative Staff for notification of claimed infringement can be reached as follows: GroSource LLC., P.O. Box 1663, Raeford NC 28376; Phone: (910) 802-2998 Attn: Administrative Staff, also TGN’s Administrative Staff can be notification of claimed infringement electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Third Party Linked Services
Linked Services created by third party developers may be available on, through or in connection with TGN Services. Linked Services include applications, websites, desktop, wireless, mobile and other services available from third parties which can be installed onto your TGN profile or shared with other Users on TGN Services or which may link to your TGN account from outside of TGN Services. Linked Services may use your TGN profile, information, friends and/or other profile content on the Linked Service and share activity events between TGN and the Linked Service (depending on the features the Linked Service chooses to make available).
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other TGN Users, third party developers or any other parties with whom you interact through TGN Services and/or Linked Services. TGN reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes.
TGN is not responsible for and makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the User Content or the accuracy and reliability of the User Content posted or shared through or in connection with TGN Services or Linked Services, by Users of TGN Services or Linked Services, and such User Content does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of TGN. In addition, TGN is not responsible for any damage, injury or loss caused by Users of TGN Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in TGN Services or Linked Services. Profiles and Linked Services created and posted by Members or P.A.L. Associates on, though or in connection with TGN Services may contain links to other websites or services. TGN is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites and services, and such websites and services are not necessarily investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by TGN. Inclusion of any linked website or service on TGN Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website or service by TGN. When you access these third party sites and services, you do so at your own risk. TGN takes no responsibility for third party advertisements or Linked Services that are posted or shared on, through or in connection with TGN Services or Linked Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by these third parties. TGN is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of TGN Services or Linked Services. TGN assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. TGN is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of TGN Services or Linked Services or combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with TGN Services or Linked Services. Under no circumstances shall TGN be responsible for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury or death, resulting from use of TGN Services or Linked Services, attendance at a TGN event, from any User Content posted on or through TGN Services or Linked Services, or from the conduct of any Users of TGN Services, whether online or offline. TGN Services and Linked Services are provided “AS-IS” and as available and TGN expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. TGN cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of TGN Services or Linked Services.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL TGN BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF TGN SERVICES OR LINKED SERVICES, EVEN IF TGN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, TGN’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO TGN FOR TGN SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
U.S. Export Controls
Software available in connection with TGN Services (the “Software”) is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from TGN Services or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
The Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and TGN agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of North Carolina to resolve any dispute arising out of the Agreement or TGN Services. EACH OF THE PARTIES HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS, COUNTERCLAIMS, CROSS-CLAIMS, OR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS) ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER, EACH PARTY HERETO CERTIFIES THAT NO REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT OF EITHER PARTY HAS REPRESENTED, EXPRESSLY OR OTHERWISE, THAT SUCH PARTY WOULD NOT IN THE EVENT OF SUCH LITIGATION, SEEK TO ENFORCE THIS WAIVER OF RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL PROVISION. EACH OF THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS SECTION IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT FOR THE OTHER PARTY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
You agree to indemnify and hold TGN, its P.A.L. Associates, subsidiaries, and affiliates, subcontractors and other partners, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of TGN Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement and/or any Content that you post on, through or in connection with TGN Services.
This Agreement is accepted upon your use of TGN Website or any of TGN Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member/P.A.L. Associate. Your agreement with TGN will always include this Agreement at a minimum. Your access and use of certain TGN Services will require you to accept additional terms and conditions applicable to such certain TGN Services, in addition to this Agreement, and may require you to download Software or Content. The failure of TGN to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. TGN is own, operated, protected by law by GroSource LLC. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
TGN OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY AND PRIZE RULES
TGN giveaways and prizes are open only to local residents 18 years or older and currently residing in the state of North Carolina. No Purchase Necessary. Purchases will not increase your chances of winning. Giveaways and prizes are sponsored by GroSource LLC (d.b.a. The GroSource Network (TGN)) P.O. Box 1663, Raeford NC 28376 and is automatically void where prohibited by law. Each entry is automatically entered as a participating member of TGN with no obligation or fees involved or associated with participating as a member. No Monetary exchange or consideration equaling a monetary value will be conducted or accepted between giveaway and prize participants and TGN and those affiliated with TGN.
TGN executives, Ambassadors, participating associates (i.e. Partners, Affiliates, and Linked associates (PAL)), PAL employees, their family members and those involved in the distribution or awarding of giveaways are Ineligible to enter and participate. NO CASH will be given away or awarded in lieu of prizes.
PERIOD OF GIVEAWAYS.
All entries for eligible week must be submitted or received prior to Thursday at 11:59 am. Entries received after deadline will be eligible for the next scheduled giveaway or prize.
HOW TO ENTER.
Participants may enter to win by entering required entry information at https://grosource.com or visiting the locations of participating TGN PAL associates. Each participant may only enter once per drawing. Multiple entries will only be considered as one entry. In order to be eligible to win accurate and valid contact information must be used and may subject to verification unless prohibited by law. Manual entries made by visiting the location of participating PAL associates are not guaranteed to be entered by deadline nor are entries made by alternative means (i.e. postal mail) other than personal entry via the Internet at https://grosource.com. Eligible Internet entries will be determined by time and date stamp using U.S. Eastern stand time. Entries that are illegible, damaged due to computer error, any act of nature, incomplete, or otherwise made illegible will be considered void and deemed unacceptable to participate. Entries can be confirmed by contacting GroSource LLC at P.O. Box 1663, Raeford NC or logging into https://grosource.com.
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION.
Each qualified entry will be entered into random drawings for prizes to take place during the time and date posted of participating months unless canceled. Qualified entries not selected during drawings will be automatically considered for subsequent drawings unless requested to be removed or regarded disqualified or suspended.
Winners will be announced on the designated day via social media mediums (i.e. Facebook, YouTube, twitter), and or by posted announcement on https://grosource.com, or by public means judge reasonable by TGN. Winners have up to the publically posted time or if not stated no more than 24 hours to respond. Failure to respond within the allotted time frame and the prescribed method will result in forfeiture and prize will be given to next eligible winner through the same process of random drawing. Responses must be sent directly to TGN via TGN social Internet pages or other methods listed during giveaway or prize award.
GIVEAWAYS AND PRIZES.
TGN expresses or implies no warranty, maintenance, service, or exchange of any giveaway or prize. All giveaway or prizes are subject to the original manufactures or providers terms of service, operation, or warranties. Giveaways and prizes will not exceed $600 in estimated dollar value and will be the sole responsibility of the winner or end user for any additional fees, charges, or purchase necessary to operate, activate, or enjoy in regular use.
CONDITIONS (Except where prohibited by law).
Winners must sign a release of liability, affidavit of eligibility, video & publicity release form) in order to receive prizes. Winners agree to allow TGN the use; of their likeness in the form of video photography, still photography, verbal or written statements, voice recordings, and public information for the use of promotional marketing purposes in connection with TGN related activities without further consent or compensation of any manner. All participants and winners agree to release TGN all affiliates and associates from damages, harm, loss of property and or life from the use of or resulting from the exposure or effects, redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, and or misuse of giveaways or prizes and further indemnifies all parties involved in the distribution or handling of giveaways and prizes after delivery. Failure to provide the necessary authorization or accept and acknowledge these conditions will result in forfeiture of giveaway or prize or constitute an agreement not to participate allowing for next eligible participant through random drawing to be eligible as a winner. Winners are responsible for all federal or state applicable taxes, continuous subscription fees, activation fees, or any charges and fees. Participation constitutes an agreement to fully and unconditionally abide and be legally bound by TGN Official giveaway and prize rules. TGN is not responsible for the failure to conduct, distribute, or complete giveaways or prizes as a result of natural disasters, power failures, government or lawful intervention of any kind including acts of war, restrictions, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, catastrophic failure of equipment, corruption of information or data, recalls, supply shortages, back orders, or transportation issue affected by the fore mention.
TGN reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, cancel, suspend, or discontinue giveaways and prizes due to difficulties resulting from conditions mentioned in Official Rules. Disputes will be governed under North Carolina state laws and TGN reserves the right to seek damages and reimbursement for losses, expenses, and fees for any violations criminal and or civil resulting in the unlawful interference, disruption, or intentional or un-intentional behavior or actions resulting in damages to any TGN designated representative or its affiliates or associates to fullest extent allowable by law.
To contact us regarding any questions about this Agreement, please use the Contact TGN form.